Be diligent to present yourself approved to God
New Bible Study Opportunies
Everyone is Welcome to Join Us
Here at Discovery Fellowship, it is our prayer that you would "encounter God" and discover more about His great love for you as you grow in your study of His word.
- Church-wide Bible Reading Plan - Join others in the Church in a Group Plan through our Discovery App or through the monthly reading plan schedule sheet. Both plans are the same. You can even join the Discovery Facebook Connection Group and share what God has been teaching you. Of course, we encourage you to mediate and journal on at least one scripture from your reading each day. By reading the same plan, we can more easily share and relate with one since we will be "on the same page" so to speak. For more information about this plan, click HERE.
- Wednesday Night Zoom Bible Study - Starting January 6th @ 7pm we will begin a new study on the book of ACTS.. If you are interested in joining us via Zoom and need the connection details, please contact us at HERE.
- Ladies Monthly Morning Study - Once a month our women usually meet on the 2nd Saturday at 9:30am to discuss a book that focuses on biblical principals. Click here for our LADIES WEBSITE PAGE for more information.
- Men's Breakfast - Once a month our men's group meet on the 4th Saturday at 9:00am to and have breakfast and some inspirational discussion. Click here for our MEN'S WEBSITE PAGE for more information.
- Right Now Media - Small group/individual study that focuses on a biblical topic or book you have always wanted to study. Right Now Media, which is kind of a Netflix for Christian Bible Study, has over 20,000 Biblically-based videos that focus on a wide variety of topics. If you are interested in learning more about Right Now Media with Discovery Fellowship and/or joining, CLICK HERE.